Lisa has been a great friend, employer and mentor to me over the course of my career in St Louis, MO. She has the ability to help anyone better understand what career options are available, make connections and steer you on the path to success. Lisa’s knowledge of the employment industry, recruiting, salary negotiations, and labor in general are top notch. Lisa is personable, honest, hard-working and innovative in her fields of expertise. Working with Lisa was great, as she will set you up for success and push you to produce your greatest work. Working for Lisa (she advanced to company President) was an awesome learning experience, because her knowledge and professionalism provide aspiration. And keeping in touch over the years has been beneficial because Lisa has a positive attitude about work and life. You are truly fortunate if you have the chance to work with Lisa.
About Our Blog
Relevant, industry-specific articles, plus Breakfast with the Expert video interviews — all to help you do what you love, stay focused on your goals, and continue to achieve your absolute best.
- 7 Strategies for Attracting Top Insurance Talent
- The Four-Day Work Week: Too Good to Be True?
- 5 Benefits of Working with Insurance Recruitment Agencies
- Are You Working Too Much?
- Legal Marijuana: What Employers and Employees Need to Know
- New Year, New Goals
- The Holiday Office Party Is This Season’s Comeback Kid
- Scams and the Scamming Scammers Who Pull Them Off
- Work, Life: A Balancing Act
- Remote Work: Here to Stay?