Ms. Oxenhandler worked for me as our V.P. Sales when I was one of the owners of Career Advancement Corporation and C.A.C. Temporary Services. She successfully directed our entire sales organization for over a decade. She is a phenomenal marketer and net-worker and has an uncanny ability to match candidates with employers needs. I offer you my highest possible recommendation if you are looking for someone to assist you with your HR requirements. Rev. Roy D. Fisher, Ordained Minister and Former Owner of Career Advancement Corp. and C.A.C. Temporary Services
About Our Blog
Relevant, industry-specific articles, plus Breakfast with the Expert video interviews — all to help you do what you love, stay focused on your goals, and continue to achieve your absolute best.
- Legal Marijuana: What Employers and Employees Need to Know
- New Year, New Goals
- The Holiday Office Party Is This Season’s Comeback Kid
- Scams and the Scamming Scammers Who Pull Them Off
- Work, Life: A Balancing Act
- Remote Work: Here to Stay?
- Still Relevant Today?
- Tough Times: Take Two
- Could you ask for a better time than June?
- How’s your Mental Health?