Ms. Oxenhandler worked for me as our V.P. Sales when I was one of the owners of Career Advancement Corporation and C.A.C. Temporary Services. She successfully directed our entire sales organization for over a decade. She is a phenomenal marketer and net-worker and has an uncanny ability to match candidates with employers needs. I offer you my highest possible recommendation if you are looking for someone to assist you with your HR requirements. Rev. Roy D. Fisher, Ordained Minister and Former Owner of Career Advancement Corp. and C.A.C. Temporary Services
About Our Blog
Relevant, industry-specific articles & podcasts, plus Breakfast with the Expert video interviews — all to help you do what you love, stay focused on your goals, and continue to achieve your absolute best.
- No Need to be a Creative to Build an Ideal Work Culture
- The Future of Commercial Real Estate
- Leading Through Uncertainty
- Dealing with Your Changing Financial Environment
- Ways to Make Your Website Generate Revenue – Will Hanke
- How to Navigate the Insanity – Mary Kutheis
- Developing a Smooth Onboarding System – Katie Magoon
- Life is Like a Trip to the Lake
- Protect Yourself from Mayhem (a.k.a. Counteroffers)
- I Know Why. I Know My Why. Do You?