We’re a small firm so the time and energy needed to find the perfect candidate can take several weeks or months. And at times it can be put on hold all together while you perform your daily tasks. So when I had the opportunity to work with Lisa, she took the time to find out not only about the position, but the culture of the firm and our long term goals. It’s not just what’s on the resume, but the person as a whole. Does the candidates goals match up to our goals? Education and experience are necessary parts of the puzzle so when she takes the time to fit the candidate to our culture, it’s a match that can last for years and add value to the firm. Lisa is there every step of the way providing two-way communications so you’re on top of the process from start to an excellent finish.
About Our Blog
Relevant, industry-specific articles & podcasts, plus Breakfast with the Expert video interviews — all to help you do what you love, stay focused on your goals, and continue to achieve your absolute best.
- Your Challenges Complete for 2021?
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- No Need to be a Creative to Build an Ideal Work Culture
- The Future of Commercial Real Estate
- Leading Through Uncertainty
- Dealing with Your Changing Financial Environment
- Ways to Make Your Website Generate Revenue – Will Hanke
- How to Navigate the Insanity – Mary Kutheis
- Developing a Smooth Onboarding System – Katie Magoon
- Life is Like a Trip to the Lake